Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Has others ever lost interest in dressing?
I have been a closet dresser for over 20 years here at Newtransnudes.The past few months i have kinda lost interest in dressing.I am not going to purge my large collection of lingerie or my other fem things but put most in storage.I dont know why i lost the feeling but have.Middle of last year i confessed to wife i was dressing and she didnt take it to well.That might be still playiny on me.I still have passion for my dildos.And have been sucking some cock.Think the dildo excessive dildo play is keeping me sexually satified so not needing to dress as much maybe.Love to here from others on this.Thank you all for your support over the years here

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
yahoo I dressed this morning for a few hours.Felt good but still dont feel back to my old self

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I have been wearing for quite a while, probably around 30ish years. Early on it was strictly panties. Then I started getting into more lingerie, bras and bathing suits. But at that time I was a man wearing women's underwear. It was taboo and fun. There 2 or 3 purges that happened at during time.

Divorced my first wife and remarried a few years later. Other than some panty play with her there was no dressing.

About 10 years ago I started dressing again but this time it felt different. It was more about looking female than the kinky man wearing panties thing.

Over the past 4 or 5 years I have expanded to wearing women's clothing too. Wig, breast forms, shoes, purses, jewelry...even bought women's sunglasses and reading glasses. Now I'm in the early stages of makeup.

For me, this feels like who I am. I want to dress all the time. I also have started going out in public dressed to shop. LOVE shopping as a woman!

My wife does not know. Even though I have worn panties for her she would not approve, especially me meeting men for sex.

Though there have been a few times where I haven't felt the need to dress I'd say the desire has never left. If anything, that desire has magnified over the past 2 years.

If this reply breaks our rules please