Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
CD and bondage
Is there anyone into CD and bondage in the UK? If so, drop me a line. Thanks.
J
If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
bondage
today was my first real attempt at self bondage and I loved it
I did not have much to restrain myself with so I improvised with a few household items. I enjoy wearing womens underwear and swimwear so had to decide which to choose. Today I wore green lacy bra which I had bought for myself, gold strapy sandals with three inch heels and pink Disney panties "borrowed" from step drs laundry basket. I slipped in my but plug and wrapped a piece of chain around the top of my stairs. I put an ice cube in a nylon stocking and put the other end through a link of the chain. This would be my timer and allow me to be released. a leather belt around my neck to act as a collar. I tied the end of the nylon to the belt putting a bit of tension in it to make me stretch up a little. next I started a timer just to find out how long the ice takes to melt. then on with my blindfold before securing my wrists with cable ties behind my back, I linked three together to make hand cuffs pulling the tabs to get them tight. I was now trapped and helpless. I did not know how long it would take for the ice to melt or even how long I would have before the family returned. I said aloud all the things I wanted done to me by my s/d who I fantasise about being my very cruel Mistress. If you are even on this site Lillie yes I want to be your slave. After about an hour the ice melted and the nylon slipped through the link.This has been one of the most exciting and frightening things I have ever done.
I would love to hear any comments

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Bondage....
I luv being restrained when I am being used. The helplessness is such a turn on. Last weekend my hands were cuffed and then attached to the spreader bar that kept my legs widely spread. The guy kept me like that all night and fucked me repeatedly. He released me in the morning and I had to drive home naked.

If this reply breaks our rules please