Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Welcome to NBN v1.5!
Hi,

We have today upgraded the site in many ways, one of which you will notice is this forum.

There are many other subtle changes and we now have better support for moderation of pics, which you'll here more about soon.

So - enjoy the updated site and let us know what you think!

Regards,
NN

If this thread breaks our rules please 
MissyKrissy
Love the changes.
Makes the site easier to navigate. The forum will be better than the previous discussion as there are more areas of input. Moderating the photos would be much better if photos were downloaded to the correct catergory. Now, it does not matter which catergory one clicks you get a mix. Thanks for the update. Krissy

If this reply breaks our rules please 
onetowatch
Lovely to see a Forum like this. I am really looking forward to reading peoples comments.

warmgun
upgrades
Really like the new bits, great improvements. This can only make things here more interesting. Well done and thanks.

ripcurl1970
well done guys grin

ripcurl1970
p.s. although most of the posts in the general discussion belong in the meet people section.is this going to be moderated at all ?

POOLBOY66
Verification
Will you now being verifing members with the shield like NN?

nibblesnbytes
this is gonna be great now ....better than before....

Forum Level:
Just getting started
much better now with the forum.. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Big Thank You
Hi and very big thank you to all in admin for helping me out with my recent request. smile

can i suck u
When will you do something about the massive amounts of webpics that are posted on here? The most obvious poaster are 'Kris T Girl', 'mastertop', 'mastertop1, 'mastertop01', 'mastertop001', 'mastertopX', 'emma01', and 'anncd'.

I guess the "Alert Moderator" button only works if it's hit 10 or more times.

It sucks to see so many on here and it's making a visit to this site disheartening. sad

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I volunteered to moderate a couple of months back, but didn't hear anything back from the management team. My offer to moderate was based around the idea of restoring the site to being a gay one, rather than (as it has now become) a cross-dressing one, so I think it's interesting that there was no response. Although not a definitive answer to the question of the way the owners of this site want things to evolve, it certainly seems to me highly suggestive. I just wish they'd say outright what they want this site to be, but I can entirely understand why commercial considerations prevent them from doing so. What I don't understand is why they don't set up a proper gay site (NewGayNudes.com, I suppose).

Anyway, I'd gladly moderate a gay site, or this one if it reverted to being a gay one.

P.S. I may not answer any responses to this post immediately, as I rarely visit here any more, but I do check in from time to time to see if things have improved.

Sissy4104
site
I would say it is a mix Public69, yes there are a lot of us crossdressers on here but there are a lot of gay on here also. I welome both of us on here and hope that we can become friends and maybe lovers. It isn't just a gay site anymore and I for one am glad of it. I hope that my sisters think the same thing and we all can enjoy the pleasures of our enjoyment. Other than that great job guys. Love the Forum, and hope to see more improvements. Love you all Sissy4104