Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
home made
anyone got any home made sex toys they use

If this thread breaks our rules please 
locitoian
yeah, i had a 2" round glue bottle i use to fuck myself all the time and a sort of fuck machine i made.
see my latest pics for details

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Still use the ole "prison pussy" once in a while...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
home made!!
I HAVE A LONG SECTION OF SPECIAL PCV PIPE (LARGE DIAMETER AND TAPERED AT ON END). IT FITS PERFECTLY ON A VARIABLE SUCTION VACUMNE AND CAN MADE ME HARD AND CUM IN A FEW MINUTES!!
I HAVE TO INSERT MY LONG COCK WHEN HE IS COMPLETELY SOFT OR HE WON`T FIT!! jerk jerk jerk

curious111973
I used to have a piece of foam pipe insulation that was the perfect fit! Wore that sucker out! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I take condoms and fill with water then freeze them....wow what a rush to fuck your ass with one of these. jerk

ryder
Love my homemade toys
I've made lots of sex toys for myself. One of my favorites is the prostate massager wand. I took 6- 1 inch diameter wooden macrame beads(they have a quarter inch hole drilled through them) and glued them a quarter inch apart on one end of a 10 inch long wooden dowel. I coated the whole thing with three layers of melamine paint to seal and make it slippery smooth. Works and feels great stroking my prostate with it. Gets the precum flowing pretty quick. I've been able to achieve a few fantastic orgasms using it alone.

bellacd
toys
bicycle pump, lube it up, and up it goes! jerk

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Homemade
I have made a boatload of various dildos from a variety of different materials and have made self fucking machines from a variable speed sawzall to a windshield wiper assembly from an old car . grin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
buttfun1 said: I take condoms and fill with water then freeze them....wow what a rush to fuck your ass with one of these. jerk

oh i love doing that can make them pretty big and so good as they slowly melt and get smaller

Forum Level:
Just getting started
not sure if it counts as home-made, but i've always loved playing with my ass with whatever i could find around. pens, pencils, markers, toothbrush handles, screwdriver handles, random (non-sex) toys, etc. i've always had a sweet-spot for pens and pencils, as they were the first thing i played my ass with, and i love trying to keep fitting one more, stretching my pussy open.

two more things that i really enjoyed and i can suggest to you: stick a condom in your ass and start to fill it up with marbles, see how many you can hold before you push it out without using your hands. and the sane with ice-cubes. put them in directly, you don't need a condom, but have a tower ready because they will melt inside of you, i wish i could find someone else to do these things together.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Homemade
I have used a mouse sander with a soft cloth over it… feels so good on my cock I can cum within minutes and it’s so strong and long lasting

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Home made
I made a powerful BJ machine to use while driving or even parked. Some plumbing parts and a proper diameter radiator hose was connected to the engine vacuum.
There was a control hole on the piping-a finger cover it for the strongest suction-the opposite when released. It could be pretty intense especially when I bounced my finger up and down on the hole. Make one for your self but careful while driving. The vacuum hose was plugged when not in use.