Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
mickey_3d
tops/bottoms proportions
It seems to me that there are much more fucked/passive/bottoms than those who fuck/active/on top in this strange world cool . At least, when I look at russian bbs, there are about 80% of guys who want to suck or to be ass-fucked... like me btw... why not 50/50?

If this thread breaks our rules please 
curious111973
*bump*

This is an interesting question...suprised no one responded yet....

If this reply breaks our rules please 
wisconsinbimale71
I have been fucked once when I was a kid and the other time when I was an adult. I only was a top once during that time I was experimenting as a kid.
I am not experienced in both types of male sex. Would like to encounter more and find out what I like.
I know I love dildos in my ass.

We'll have to see...

cockboy_1982
I've both fucked and been fucked.

To be honest i get more pleasure from sucking and being fucked. I haven't got a clue why but i do grin

ianmacc69
I think I would like to suck and be fucked although I do like to fuck women!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
In my experience, I have found just the oppisite to be true!!

The_Boi
I LOVE to ride a nice cock, cowgirl style, and I also Love being the bottom....jsut depends on the mood.

In my area there seem to be more men that like to fuck then be fucked.....

The_Boi
CORRECTION
ORIGINAL POST:

I LOVE to ride a nice cock, cowgirl style, and I also Love being the bottom....jsut depends on the mood.

END

CORRECTION:

I LOVE to ride a nice cock, cowgirl style, and I also Love being the top, giving hard to a guy....jsut depends on the mood.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like doing both. Mostly I like satisfying my partner. So I do what he likes to do the most. fucking and being fucked are both satisfying to me so if my partner has a preference then, hey, let's go for it. I have enough experience to know how to get and give sexual pleasure. I also get enough sex to know that there will be another time. PS: that is why I play safe, to know that I can have as much sex as I can possibly fit in to my time here!!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
There's way more bottoms out there than tops. Espically among bi dudes.

I mean, think about it: if you're married, you can fuck your wife and get blowjobs from her. But you can't be fucked by her, (straps-on aren't really the same)and she doesn't have a dick for you to suck...
So if you're looking for guy fun, odds are it's going to be the cock you're after. You wanna suck or get fucked by a real one, so you'd be seeking to fill the bottom role.

Personally, I'm a top, but I figure if I was straight or married I'd be a bottom cause I'd be looking for something I didn't normally get. wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Tops/Bottoms
Interesting point Lagrange. I'm married and loved fucking but when I am with my "Buds" we like to j/o and suck. Although I have a friend who does like to be fucked and butt fuck another buddy of his. My close circle really stays with oral. 2c wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I wanna joing wacks2muchs circle of friends! grin jerk

I don't get to Buffalo much, though. Have only been once in the past 5 years. Too bad, cause being a fan of chicken wings the Anchor Bar is like Mecca for me. tongue

Forum Level:
Just getting started
i've fucked n been fucked in my ass. i love the bottom because when a hard cock is stroking my prostate i cum big time n it feels great. i like strapons too n have had a woman use it on me. oh what fun

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I lot of it may just be that there always seems to be more of the type you aren't looking for. Also when you suck a guy off he's out of the game for a while but you might still be playing.

YourPantyDad
I'm pretty much a total top and find myself in agreement with the original post. That is, there are a lot more bottoms than tops. In 35 years of playing with guys my experience tells me that the ratio of bottoms to tops is heavily biased toward bottoms. I am not sure what the distribution is: maybe 80/20 or 70/30? It's terrific as far as I'm concerned grin

One of the guys who commented in this thread wrote that the ratio is probably influenced by the large number of married bi guys who are looking to get fucked. Again, my experience supports that theory; I think it's very true. Virtually all the bi married guys I've ever met, some of whom I've hooked up with, were quite candid about their desire to bottom.

bitops69
I've done both but am totally tops these days. I find there are more guys who want to be fucked than tops, which is good news for me whenever I go to a sauna club; I'm always guaranteed a few fucks. A lot of the guys I bottom are married.

BiCdamber
I do have to say there are way more bottoms than there are tops. Just like the tupperware in the kitchen cabinet LOL. As a married bi male I really enjoy fucking my wife but I also love getting all dressed up as Amber and getting fucked by a guy. I have no desire at all to fuck when I'm with a guy. In fact I really dont get a full erection and have no desire to cum at all. I just have this very satisfying feeling deep inside when I service him. It's like I am 2 tottaly different people.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Well I prefer a pussy but sometimes I'm atracted to men, and I would like to ram some asses and have some wild fun. Guess I'm 100% top

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lagrange said: There's way more bottoms out there than tops. Espically among bi dudes.

I mean, think about it: if you're married, you can fuck your wife and get blowjobs from her. But you can't be fucked by her, (straps-on aren't really the same)and she doesn't have a dick for you to suck...
So if you're looking for guy fun, odds are it's going to be the cock you're after. You wanna suck or get fucked by a real one, so you'd be seeking to fill the bottom role.

Personally, I'm a top, but I figure if I was straight or married I'd be a bottom cause I'd be looking for something I didn't normally get. wink

I think you nailed it (sorry for the pun)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like to be both

Nicebackend
Tops and bottoms
I think of it like this... there's something intriguing and erotic about the passive side of it -- not that it's really passive, but it's more about about being an object of desire and lust when you're a bottom, and there's something oddly powerful about that. And different -- most guys are used to being the ones who are lusting after someone else, even in a healthy relationship. Then again, I also came the first time (and one of the only times) I was able to deep-throat a guy, so there's clearly some odd relationship going on between the mental and physical side of things. A lot of bi guys are already "tops" in their hetero relationship, so I think the curiosity sometimes comes not from being with another guy, but from playing a new role.

But I haven't found any shortage of bi tops, either. So maybe there are just a lot of guys out there who like fucking a nice ass, male or female. smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
lagrange said: There's way more bottoms out there than tops. Espically among bi dudes.

I'm a married bi 100% bottom so got to agree with this view.

newbottomMS
srobert said:

I'm a married bi 100% bottom so got to agree with this view.

same here, with a woman, I am a very dominate male, with a man, I am kinda submissive, want him to take charge and fuck me like I fuck women

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can top guys, and have done it before. Was involved tith a black TG for a year and it was great. Though I admit I prefer a big hard cock pounding my ass after I suck it to stiffness. Being fucked makes me feel so good, and cum so fuckimg hard.

Around here it is hard to find a guy that is either a total top, or truely versitile. CL in this area is full of bottoms. Seems like a decent top could have his pick.

dannytows
This question, probably, links with this other one:
“ Why many active gay men, getting older, discover the pleausure of being a bottom? ”
Not considering psychological and statistical aspects that someone has just treated, a pseudo-scientific answer could be this one:
Everything in nature tends towards lowest levels of energy.
Undoubtedly, making love as a top requires more energy than being a bottom so, as time goes bye, the “top-to-bottom” conversion could be one of the many side effects of the ageing process.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I love it! I can use the second law of thermodynamics to justify being a slut smile

"You have to fuck me - it's the law"

dannytows
laugh LOL thumbup

Omeruta
100% bottom. Realized that when it's with a guy, I want to be made to feel helpless and held down, so...

Forum Level:
Just getting started
thickbrazilian said: Well I prefer a pussy but sometimes I'm atracted to men, and I would like to ram some asses and have some wild fun. Guess I'm 100% top

Nice Cock

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Here's my input. I have been with gay, bi and straight men. So are you really straight if you're looking for sex with men???? Anyway, my experiences show that all the gay men I have been with are verse/tops. Most of the bi men have been verse/bottoms. And the 3 straight(???) Guys have all been tops. Now, my experiences are probably stilted by the fact that since I am a bottom and looking for sex as a bottom I am only getting those who are looking to mostly top. Judging by the ads I see, there are a LOT of bottoms out there. That bodes well for the top guys grin

uncut7in
I'm 100% top and agree that on most sites there seem to be several times more bottoms than tops. A bottom has the advantage of being able to take a large number of cocks in a session, whilst a top may run out of steam trying to fuck several asses. (I speak from experience!). Still the ratio suits me fine.