Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Dr. Stephen Sherman and "My First Time"
[The story I'm about to tell is a true one. All the characters depicted are real; no names have been changed to protect the innocent or guilty.]

Several (actually, many) years ago, when I was seventeen, my Mom, at the suggestion of her friend, sent me to a dental college to have some dental work done. The college's main draw was the prices it charged were much cheaper than those charged by regular dentists. The catch was that the dentists were still students who needed victims, er, patients to practice on--under the watchful eyes of instructors, of course.

I registered at the college and a treatment plan was drawn up for me. For the bridge I needed, I was assigned Dr. Stephen Sherman. Dr. Sherman was a young man with Robert Redford (the young one) good looks. He was friendly and soft-spoken. And because the bridge needed several steps to complete, I had to meet him once weekly over the next few weeks when his "office hours" began at 1:15 p.m., which was after the 1:00 p.m. end of the college's lunch break. (I remember this hour because I had to get my Dean's permission to leave school after the fifth period class, which gave me enough time to get to the college by 1:00 p.m.) What got me about Dr. Sherman, however, was that each time we met he'd usually exude a strange, musty, unpleasant odor from his mouth. At my young age, I knew what people's bad breath smelled like because of poor oral hygiene, smoking or drinking, and "diet breath." But Dr. Sherman's bad breath, I could not identify. Maybe it was something he had for lunch. But what?

Anyhow, a couple of years later I enrolled in a university and I met Tina Weidman, a classmate, who became my first girl friend and who was also the person I had "my first time" with. This happened after we dated for three months. (She was of the "no sex until we get to know each other better" School of Ball Busters.) We just had a date and I brought her home. It was after midnight and, as she was still living with her folks, everyone was asleep. We sat, embraced, in the living room sofa and although we'd often neck and she allowed me to touch her breasts, whenever I touched her below her waist, she'd push away what she called my "roving hands." That night, however, when I put my hand up her skirt to caress her inner thigh, she did not push me away. Encouraged, I slowly worked my hand to her crotch. When I reached her crotch, I gently rubbed her pantyhose covered pussy.

I couldn't understand it. Tina still had not pushed my hand away. She even began to moan. Well, actually, maybe because it was the three month anniversary since we began dating, and to celebrate, I had taken her to a show and a nice restaurant. "Was this her 'price of admission,'" I had asked myself. Whatever it may be, I continued to rub and finger her pussy, while deeply kissing her mouth and in the meanwhile, feeling increasingly horny. I soon had an overwhelming urge, not to plug her, but to eat her pussy. Will this be my lucky day?

I lifted Tina's skirt and I slowly pulled down her pantyhose, as I admired her slender legs and enjoyed the touch of their silky smoothness. When I got to her feet, Tina helped slip off her shoes, and then her pantyhose. (It would've been more romantic and sexier had I had done this myself, but we were young, so what did we know?) I could barely wait to pull off the panties she wore under her pantyhose, but I was denied this pleasure when Tina eagerly pulled them off herself.

I sat down on the floor and spread Tina's legs apart. As I held her legs, I paused to looked lovingly at Tina's naked pussy. You might even say I was studying it, as this was the first time I've seen a pussy close-up in real life. Until then, I only saw pussies close-up in "dirty magazines." I could not believe the difference. Tina's pussy was so much prettier than the pictures I've seen. It wasn't too hairy, it wasn't fat and it glistened with pussy juice.

My revelry was broken when Tina pushed her hips closer to the sofa's edge, thrusting her eager pussy closer to my face, and surprising me with a whiff of stale pee and B.O. But tempering these odors was an underlying sweet scent that exuded from her pussy. To find its source, I pulled her pussy's lips apart, and I was rewarded with the full bouquet of what I later called, "essence of pussy." I loved how it smelled and how it tasted, as I plunged my tongue and mouth into Tina, licking, kissing and sucking her pussy with relish.

Tina, who was usually sweet and demure, surprised me with her outward show of pleasure as she moaned and giggled and purred. At one point, she even held my head and rubbed her pussy against my tongue. After several minutes, Tina interrupted my mouthwatering pussy eating, when she suddenly stood up and beckoned me to stand. As I stood before her, she began unbuckling my belt. I quickly helped her and in no time my pants were down and my rock hard dickie was standing as erect as can be. She kneeled and looked at it admiringly while she stroked it. When she began to kiss it and lick the precum from the head, I started to moan as I anticipated what Tina would do next.

Tina eased my dickie into her mouth. When she had half of it in her mouth, she slowly slid it in and out of her mouth. Then, little by little, she swallowed more and more of my dickie. Never did I imagine having my dickie sucked would feel so good--it certainly felt so much better than jerking off. And it was far better than watching actors do it in the movies. But unlike the movies, Tina seemed reluctant to take my dickie completely in her mouth. So I tried to push my entire dickie into her mouth. She gagged. "Don't do that," she cried with pretend irritation as she surprisingly gave my dickie's head a soft bite. When she resumed sucking, I decided it would be safer for me to just let her do her own thing.

In a minute or so, probably much less, my pelvic muscles tightened and I was quickly at the "point of no return." I closed my eyes, moaned and shuddered, as I surrendered to the inevitable.

My semen gushed copiously into Tina's mouth. The ensuing ecstasy, however exquisite, ended all too soon. But I was happy, because I later realized that I had not only come, but I had orgasmed.

After I dropped my load, I felt totally spent. I fell back on the sofa and Tina was soon by my side. All was quiet for the next few moments. The once hot saliva and semen on my dickie, now felt cold. I looked at Tina and I noticed a contemplative look on her face, as, with semen around her face, she rolled my semen in her mouth as if she were tasting a fine wine. But I had a feeling she might be undecided whether to swallow, so I asked her if she wanted to spit out. She nodded and went to the kitchen. She quickly returned and as she sat on the sofa, she whispered in my ear, with gusto, "That was so good." And then she gave me a full kiss in my mouth.

Tina totally flabbergasted me when I realized she still had some of my semen in her mouth. As she lashed her tongue against my tongue, I could feel my semen's slimy texture on her tongue. I remember I felt disgust at mouthing my own semen, yet at the same time I found it intriguing. So I continued to tongue kiss with her. When we paused for air, I was suddenly taken aback by a strange, yet familiar, musty, unpleasant odor coming from Tina's breath.

And then it struck me. The smell on Tina's breath was the very same one I smelled a couple of years ago on Dr. Sherman's breath. I finally knew what Dr. Sherman had for lunch!

What a strange and small world it can be!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
jerk bounce jerk thumbup

If this reply breaks our rules please