Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
More Leather -- Less Lingerie
For a site for men, I'm amazed at the lack of photos of men in leather and cock rings. I would think there'd be more leather and way less in the way in crossdressing shots (of which I'm soooooo sick of).

How about a new, separate category called "Leather?"

It would feature men in chaps, leather-studded cock rings, leather bicep bands, leather chest/cross straps, etc.

Thanks!

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Wiggly
Eeerrrr, no - more lingerie

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started

No offense, but men in women's clothing look absolutely hilarious on nine out of 10 guys.

From what I understand about crossdressers, men find the FEELING incredible. This, unfortunately, doesn't hold true on the VISUAL end. Because women's clothing is designed for the curves and features of a woman's body, on men, it has the effect of looking silly.

Now leather, on the other hand, is made for a man and looks hot on a man. A cock ring is made for a cock, not a pussy or a woman's nipple. See the difference?

Crossdressers: have fun with it, but keep it in your own home. I don't think most of us really want to see it -- and it's everywhere on this site.

rooky
Another fine example of: "What I think must be right."
Leather (or the cured and tanned outter skins of slaughtered bovines) is fine, if you like that sort of thing, or your ego needs the boost.
The oiled, naked, body is fine too, if that's what turns you on. See also rubber, latex, body piercings, fur and wrestling in mud, baked beans, etc, etc. If it floats your boat, then do it, and post some pics.
I just like to look, having nothing unusual or spectacular to take pics of. It's fortunate for me that there are many pics of my particular 'turn-on', c/d's and t/v's. Perhaps there are so many because
a) It's more popular than you think, and
b) There are more of them than you think.
Perhaps the 'butch' brigade are only a minority group, and can't post enough pics. The fault is in yourselves, not in NBN.
Stop putting down other folks, groups or interests and just look at the pics you like. I dislike Mexican food, but I don't advocate closing their restaurants down. Here endeth another rant, from another 'fucking liberal'.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Please, no more pictures of females and wannabe females... There are plenty of sites for that, so why take over this one? This used to be such a great place, till it got hijacked. I'm all for "live and let live", but "good fences make good neighbors": stop invading our patch !

rooky
The truth is, it's part of a nasty, liberal Cd/Tv plot to take over the World. So far, everything is proceeding according to plan! Heels 'n Hose rules!

exptqumk1
How about lingerie made of leather? Leather panties, corsets, etc?

I think we can come to a consensus of some sort here. wink

rooky
What a good idea, I'm prepared to give it serious consideration!
Still like to know what the naked 'Butch Brigade' have against Tv's and Cd's, they sound a bit paranoid to me! cool

...bendme...
leather

It goes back to more amateur pictures.

if there are people who wear leather then lets get them on site.

you can lead a dog to water but you can't make him drink

( obviously I am a lingerie fan unless the other guy is wearing leather...... mmmmm please)

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I like it all - sometimes I want to jerk off to pics of guys in lingerie, sometimes I like guys in leather and cock rings, sometimes other fetishes. My gripe is, in spite of multiple requests, there IS NO LEATHER category, so when I'm in a leather mood, I have to hunt through hundreds of guys in panties and stockings (which again, I don't mind, but not all the time) to find a few of guys in leather! This probably also keeps some leathermen from even posting on here, as after a day, no one will ever be able to locate the picture again. MODERATORS: How hard can it be to add an additional category of two!!!

solange
Slight contradiction maybe?
Naked Truth says "I think that most of us don't want to see it but it's everywhere on this site". Hello? Give your head a shake.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My god, you're dumb! Next time take a look at the dates before posting. Certainly, now the site is a TV site, but when he made his initial posting it was a gay site. The rot set in sometime in late 2007/early 2008, when a bunch of TVs decided to re-interpret the remit of the site, and what was fairly clearly originally set up as a gay site (but probably by somewhat ill-informed straight guys who muddled up cross-dressing and drag and so set up a section labelled "lingerie"wink got taken over by a bunch of selfish TVs. It is this takeover that he was protesting, as indeed did several others, including me.

Don't worry, you guys "won". I doubt there's more than half a dozen gay men looking at this site any more - I only look in once a month or so to check the forum (so you're lucky to get a swift response!), and I'd be surprised if many others did. The reason the owners of the site don't maintain the site any more is because the audience has contracted, and this is no longer an important part of their business.

Personally, I think it's sad that with plenty of other TV sites, you lot had to come and steal this one.

MoniqueMyers45
Go fuck yourself public69. You haven't posted one fucking pic you faggot. I could understand if you did post a pic but like 95% of the gay men here you don't post pics and then whine like the sissy bitch you are about pics on this site. Facts are facts, besides Matchan (who all her pics are web rips and pics of women) and Kris T Girl, who posts nothing but stolen pics the majority of crossdresser pics are real. Most of the gay men pics are ripoffs too, or just really shitty pics of small genitalia without a face.

Asshole dickwads like you should be banned, same as the douchebag fags here that talk about underage people and animal fucking. You people make me sick.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Re: public69:

The rot set in sometime in late 2007/early 2008, when a bunch of TVs decided to re-interpret the remit of the site, and what was fairly clearly originally set up as a gay site (but probably by somewhat ill-informed straight guys who muddled up cross-dressing and drag and so set up a section labelled "lingerie"wink...

I thought 'drag' was just slang for 'crossdresssing' although it's usually applied to the entertainment industry, cararet, etc.

Possibly the NBN guys cut-and-pasted the categories from the NN site and made a mistake. But registration offers a 'transgender' option, so I don't buy that, I don't think the CD/TV influx is against the early intentions of NBN.

Yeah, NBN's a gay site, but I think most of the 'gurlies' on here are gay or bi, or seeking to appeal to gays and bi's.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MoniqueMyers:
You've obviously not been paying attention: as I mentioned in a posting a few months ago, I make my pic postings from a separate account. Originally this was accidental, but once I started to make comments here I decided to keep the split.

JoannaSlinky:
There's a huge difference between cross-dressing and drag: cross-dressing is dressing up as someone of the opposite gender for sexual purposes, while drag is dressing up as someone of the opposite gender to question, parody, appropriate or challenge gender roles, either to make a political point or for entertainment purposes ("genderfuck", if you like). Cross-dressing is inner-directed - you do it to make yourself feel good - while drag is outer-directed - it's done to get a reaction out of other people. This is why cross-dressing mostly happens in the privacy of people's homes, while drag is unimaginable without an audience. I know several drag queens, and even briefly dated one, and not one of them regards women's clothing as part of their sexual repertoire. Gay men (and some lesbians) use drag for comic or political purposes, but if you show a gay man a bra and panties it is most likely to turn him off. (There is a separate paragraph to be written about older guys who think they're "bi" and about societies with a pre-modern conception of sexuality, where gender-inappropriate dressing has other connotations, but I'm going to skip that.)

As I remarked in an earlier post, cross-dressers are (by and large) not subject to the opprobrium that gay men and lesbians face every day of their lives. For most cross-dressers, the bra and panties thing is a kinky little secret that they do at home, and which does not exclude them from a normal and (in the sociological sense of the word) heterosexually "privileged" existence. The vast majority of cross-dressers using this website are overtly straight in their daily lives, and thus don't suffer the overt, covert, or sometimes tacit discrimination that lesbians and gay men do. Cross-dressing for most of you is just a "walk on the wild side", but at the end of the day, probably shortly after you've cum, you go back to your side of the divide. This is not the experience of the gay men who (used to) use this site, which is why the two groups are incompatible. It's no good saying "but I've got nothing against gay people" or "but we all want to look at cock together": by coming in here dressed up as women you are, whether you like it or not, pushing the socially privileged idea that "men have sex with women" (or, if you're playing with your wives, possibly "women have sex with women", though scanning through a few profiles suggests to me that for most of you cross-dressing is a vice you prefer not to mention to your partners). By coming in here, you are automatically importing the privilege of heterosexuality into a space that most earlier users of the site took to be targeted at gay men. To be frank, I find your suggestion that the existence of a "lingerie" category here should be interpreted as an invitation to cross-dressers to be disingenuous: I can see why you're making the case, and I see your reasoning, but my own view is that you're using a legalism to argue against the original intent of the site creators. Given that there are (as other threads in the forum note) plenty of other sites that do target cross-dressers, it seems to me somewhere between thoughtless and selfish to invade what was originally (a while ago) fairly self-evidently a gay site. The gay community suffers from this all the time: there are plenty of gay bars that have now been invaded by straights wanting to be fashionable, or are now full of drunken women pawing at gay men and trying to "convert" them.

By coming in here, you have taken something that was gay, and turned it into something else. I'm realistic enough to understand that the damage probably can't be undone, and I recognise that some cross-dressers get a particular kick out of showing themselves off where they can shock and upset others, which is why when someone complained about lingerie postings in the "mature" category someone else deliberately missed the point to say that they were "mature lingerie". I do know that it is extremely difficult for the non-privileged to explain their experience to the privileged in a society - if you are black, or gay, or a woman, it is virtually impossible to explain what it's like, and the particular disadvantages and discriminations that go with it, to someone who is white, or someone who is heterosexual, or someone who is male - but the point remains: you have taken somewhere that was gay, and, for your own reasons and without consultation with the original community, you have destroyed it. Sure, there's now a bunch of cross-dressers here, but only at a cost. Suggestions that "we can all just live together" seem to me to be based on an incomprehension. I don't believe cross-dressers have very much in common with gay men: you think in terms of sexual interaction in a way that privileges heterosexuality, while we necessarily prefer homosexuality. Your view is not the same as ours, and in pushing your view here you have destroyed something that was ours. If I'd done that, I'd be ashamed.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've spent a while reading that post, public69, and here's my initial thoughts...

Cross-dressing for most of you is just a "walk on the wild side", but at the end of the day, probably shortly after you've cum, you go back to your side of the divide. This is not the experience of the gay men who (used to) use this site, which is why the two groups are incompatible.

I've noticed before, in this forum, there's a divide between men who 'want men to look like men' and the CDs... and your post sheds a bit of light on this. It's not a viewpoint I'd have figured out for myself, as I'm bi. I'd just shrugged the complainers off as neurotic purists but it looks like there may be a bit more to it that that.

However, 'gay' is a pretty broad spectrum, and typically covers everyone from those who think women are Satan's spawn, to those who want to grow tits and are taking the hormones. Yep, overlap with transgender, I know.

I'm realistic enough to understand that the damage probably can't be undone...

Yes... looking at the view from your angle, I think it's spread too far, now.

I joined NBN in March 2007 (as JoannaUK) and it was (as I recall) around 25% crossdress pix. It was certainly enough to make me want to join. Now, I'd say it's around 75%. I didn't feel I was intruding when I joined.

Your view is not the same as ours, and in pushing your view here you have destroyed something that was ours.

I'd feel sorry for any legitimate group that then becomes marginalised and made to feel like strangers in their own land. You've taken time to explain where you're at, and I've taken time to think about it. It's a shame there's any conflict.

Perhaps when people set up a website in the future, they should always spell out the site remit, and say what they're aiming for. Kind of, contributor guidelines. I really and honestly feel that my 1,100 pix are not contrary to the spirit of the site... but I've also gone on record, on this forum, as saying viewers should have the option of a "don't show lingerie" filter.

Untimately, it's a site management issue here.

State who it's for. And give sub-selection options. Then everyone can be happy.

ahab
Personally, it's my opinion that 'Public69' should eat more roughage, as he's full of shit!
Imagine being such a sad person, that you spend all your time in such detailed examination of everyone else's motives, quirks and foibles.
Fuck off and write your book: "I Knew A Drag Queen."

At least you don't waste your time pretending to be open minded. For literary style and rationality, you loose out to "Mein Kampf"! 2c

ahab
See........, people like him make me so mad, that I forgot to make my main comment:

Just what is it that's 'sexy' about dead animal skins?
Cowboy chaps fer Christsake!!! I'm not taking you out to dinner, or home to meet my Mom, dressed like that!

Bring back the flying goggles and the wet cellery! rolleyes

larryinaz
Love seeing Men in Leather
Great suggestion. I'm turned off by CD pics. Chaps and harnesses turn me on. I like taking it from a hot leather guy especially if he ties me up.

moniquemyers47
Hi Larry. My suggestion to you would be to complain to NN Support about the premium members that upload nothing but stolen shemale pictures. There are a number of them which distort how many "gurls" really participate on the site with amateur pics. My experience with NN Support is that they do listen.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
NN have had an S&M category for some weeks now. I know that ain't necessarily leather, but it's near enough for now.

I've found my cute leather jacket that doesn't cover my tummy, and earlier today I soaked it in hot water. It had gone all rigid but now it seems OK.

Cute leather jacket and pink knickers jerk

So I hope NBN add that option soon!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Thanks for your input, Public69.

I think I'm pretty much done with this site, too. I was just looking at "Today's" postings, and it's virtually ALL overweight guys who don't know what exercise and/or eating right is and are wearing women's clothing.

It was fun while it lasted.

Sedice
Guess we can guess which side of this debate i'm on, but...

I don't get it, if you don't like a type of pic, (especially on a free site), skip 'em...Nobody's 'forcing' you to look.

If you want to see more pix of the type you like, encourage others to post by posting pix yourself.

Seems obvious to me, but... jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hey Sedice,

To answer your question, it's hard to skip to another when, for the most part, there is nowhere else to look -- just about all the pages are populated with men in women's clothing who don't know the word "exercise or gym" or men who are senior citizens in women's clothing. Or a combination of fat elderly men in women's clothing.

Even if I skip to specific categories -- e.g., BJ, Fucking, Group, Facials, body shots, frontals -- it's still all the same. It's men in women's clothing giving a BJ, or two men in women's clothing fucking, and so on.

The crossdressers have simply taken over.

And for a guy who wants to see two nude men getting it on or two men in male-leather garments getting it on or posing ... well, we're now out of luck.

So just skipping to what you want to look at is easier said than done.

solarflares
Baked Beans?

solarflares
Leather is definitely an S&M accessory.
It signifies an implied domination aspect in today's society