Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
JoshT
Silent night, horny night
I thought I'd share a Christmas song I dreamed up a few days ago.. sung to the tune of Silent night...

jerk jerk jerk
Silent night, horny night.. all is hard.. all is right.. stroking softly, gentle and mild.. oh the pleasure wondrous and wild.. precum flowing.. more... more! precum flowing more...

Silent night, horny night.. beating off.. what a sight.. erotic waves envelop me.. I'm so hot I'm weak at the knee.. stroking faster.. more.. more! stroking faster more...

Silent night, horny night.. don't let it end.. it feels so right.. closer closer I get to the edge.. feels like standing at a ledge.. heart racing faster oh! oh! .. heart racing faster oh!

Silent night, horny night.. the time has come... to let it fly.. spurting fountains of creamy juice.. feels so good to let it loose...laying there spent sigh.. sigh!.. laying there spent... sigh

jerk jerk jerk

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful holiday season and with all of the hustle and bustle of the season, don't forget to give your penis the gift of pleasure that only your hands know how to give grin

If this thread breaks our rules please 
khaki
Thanks for sharing 'your' song with us - it's worth keeping. It may even catch on - who knows? Like you I'll keep my dong happy over Xmas - but my mouth may need something more than the usual seasonal fayre - such as some all-year-round 'food'. All the best to you too. wink

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
well writen
thank you for the erotic text
very well writen, I masturbate gently as I read it , enjoy!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Masturbating to a Christmas Carol... in June ... 6 years after it was posted!

That's got to be some kind of record.