Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Julie22
A solution for those who don't like cross dressers
Webmaster -
Why don't you create a selection box similar to that on the NN site? On NN pictures are filtered by "hide dicks, "hide pussies" or "show both."

Here you could say "hide CDs/TVs", "hide narrow-minded assholes" and "show all"

smile

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Elana2
lol.....totally agree with Julie22 ( and she's sooooo sexy as well as funny )
smile

If this reply breaks our rules please 
...bendme...
crossdressers

I like crossdressers.

I am afraid that if othres don't then they should look at other pictures posted.

If there s the technoligy to create a 'No crossdressers filter' then use it but also put in one for no Scat; no Fatties; no oldies; or perhaps no red lipstick;

Its only a suggestion

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

exptqumk1
Please please please put in a filter like this. The anti-crossdresser brigade is getting soooo obnoxious, and I do feel this would pretty much solve their problem (which, I will admit, is legitimate)..

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I, on the other hand, feel that it's the TV/TS brigade who are becoming increasingly obnoxious and pushy. We need to split this site somehow, because although it seems to have started out as a site primarily aimed at gay men, with an area set aside for "Lingerie", the site is now mainly a place for TVs/TSs, the vast majority of whom seem to be straight or "bi curious". I know vast numbers of gay men, but I don't know a single one who dresses up as a woman for sexual pleasure, or is turned on by "cocks in frocks", so I can't understand why there is a "Lingerie" section here in the first place. ( Lest I be accused of forgetting them, I'll just note that I know a few drag queens too, but none of them gets any sexual pleasure from the dressing up: there's certainly something going on in their minds, but my extremely strong impression is that sex isn't the motivator. ) Quite frankly, I can't see why a gay man would come here or post here any longer - I'm certainly not looking in as often as I used to. As I've remarked in another post, it looks like the battle's over, and the gay men lost. Perhaps something can be salvaged from this, if only the people who run this site would recognise what is going on and do something for their audience.

...bendme...

I think public 69 has crystalised the moment!

less totally gay guys are using this site.
I find that a real shame

I love looking at picturesof guys dressed and undressed, cocks , fucking, anla and all sorts.

it seems now that the site is being driven to break point.

Don't lets lose it. It is a fantastic site for all.

Put in a filter, if necessary when logging in stating preference.
I DONT want to lose this site

Personal feeling

...bendme...

2c

thanks

exptqumk1
There's a "lingerie" section because the site isn't just intended for gay men - it's intended for people with penises who enjoy penises, which is a far broader category.

Pretty weak that one can't easily narrow the photo list to the content one's interested in seeing, though.

rooky
Well if we're gonna start hiding things, could someone arrange for me to hide 'something' of mine in Julie 22, please?

As for the 'Gay' men, I think 'Grumpy' men would be a more fitting name. They seem to be a rather thwarted and insecure lot.

As it happens, I've known a lot of homosexual men, who "enjoyed" dressing, and a lot more who enjoyed "enjoying" them. The Gurls were/are always excellent company and have great wit and humour. Something that seems sadly lacking in the 'normal' (there's a laugh!) butch gay brigade.

The problem is, everyone seems to assume that 'thieir' scene, is the 'only' scene. Perhaps some of you should get out more?

Ranting more and more these days!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I think this is one of the best sites i have found in a long time. But i agree that there are more and more CD,TV, TS postings in the past couple years. That doesnt bother me, i just prefer to see hunky gay men. I think there should be categories for a reason, and EVERYONE should HAVE to use them. I have been a premium member a few times. So i am paying to click on FRONTALS, DICKS, or BODYSHOTS and i am seeing Bras and Panties. That bothers me ! I think all posting MUST use the correct category...or simply not get posted !!! another thing that bothers me is when someone posts the same pic over and over again, so when you click view all my pics. you are seeing the same pic 5 times ! as a paying member, Im sure like a lot of others. I think some of the rules should be changed or enforced.

cwby419

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I haven't noticed many repeat posts... I guess crossdressers have always got something new to wear, whereas guys who just photograph their cock soon run out of ideas.

Enabling people to filter by category would be a good move. If some guy's looking solely for bare ass pix (for example) then why shouldn't he be able to filter out pantie-wearers such as me?

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Hmm, this issue has been discussed almost a year now with no action from the site...way to go NBN. I like drag queens as people, but I'm not interested in them erotically, and this place is pretty much Cross-Dresser Central. 2c

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I applaud and agree with public 69 totally!!

Sissy4104
cd dresser
I love to dress up and would be all the time if I could. There is nothing wrong with it
and it's to bad that some guys won't enjoy the pleasures that a cd can give, and then some
bounce

lovespanties
pantie wearers vs. gay hunks
As a gay man who loves wearing and seeing men in panties I totally agree with cwby419. All the sections of this site except for the lingerie section should NOT have pics of guys in panties, bras etc. I too love a hunky naked man and when I'm looking for that even though I love panties I don't want to see that in the other sections. This should be corrected. I only post my pics with panties on in the lingerie section where it should be.

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
RE: I only post my pics with panties on in the lingerie section where it should be. [lovespanties]

If I'm wearing stockings but the main point of the pic is that I'm showing my ass, then I put it in the Rear Ends category.

Similarly, my cock photos. Dicks section, every time. The fact that it's often sticking up while I'm wearing a dress is not relevant... and technically a dress doesn't count as lingerie anyway.

Whenever I'm in doubt I use the "Other!" category.

ahab
Put in a NBN style filter by all means, sounds like everyone would be satisfied with that.
Then I could de-select the interminable Charles Atlas wannabees, who think their cock is more fascinating than any others. Most of the 'normal' Gay Brigade aren't even doing anything interesting with their cocks.
So Mr.NN, how can I get rid of all the 'look at my cock, isn't it amazing?' pics that clutter up this otherwise excellent site? confused

Forum Level:
Just getting started
69 is right that NBN is being inundated by us cd's and ts's just like america is being inundated by imigrants. We whites will soon be the minority and we may not even be able to get by in our own country unless we speak spanish or chinese. Cultural change can not be stopped. you either evolve or become extinct! So put on your momma's panties boy or you'll get left behind with the dinosours!

wendytv
Personally I love the pics of the 'gurls' like me that are brave enough to show interesting poses in great outfits instead of boring headless cock pics that the guys think we enjoy .A dick is a dick but a dick in a sexy outfit gets noticed .
Have a headless dick section filter and that would suit me !
wink wink

Forum Level:
Just getting started
The major problem right now is that posters do not post their photos in the correct section. If they have five photos to upload and only one shows dicks, all of the other photos are posted under DICKS. Try clicking on DICKS and see what other pics you will bring up there. The same goes for any other category. Would solve the problem if all would be more careful in uploading and posting their photos in the right section. Again, as many have called attention to a CD/TV/TS category is long overdue. I'm a TV, but love to view cock photos no mater who post them, tranny or stud. MHO

Forum Level:
Just getting started
categorizing heats
I'm a lifetime member, haven't been to this site for a long time mainly because of the proliferation of TV's and crossdressers. I have nothing against them or their participation, but creating a separate category for them would be really nice for all of us. I did notice that this discussion has been going on since 2006, and apparantly no one is paying attention.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
This is being addressed and an announcement is going to be made shortly.

grin

ahab
You'll excuse us if we don't hold our breath!

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Good "bump" ahab... and now it's my turn, yay.

I'll post a pic, to illustrate what a crossdresser is (just in case anybody doesn't know yet, lol)

ahab
Well done Joanna, I spotted the clue immediately.................... the loo seat is up! thumbup