Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fam. cock
Ok I'll keep this of age .
Any one else ever suck or more a fam. cock. In laws count !
Yes I did twice First wifes Dad [ don't care if you don't believe me] Not sure if she knew, but let me tell you how much fun it is sucking the same cock that made your wife or GF.
The other is still going on. My bro in law he also CDs like me.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
bedsmrx
Yes, like you, once sucked a GF's dad - loved it! I've also been sucked off by my current partner's cousin...and he was out of this world!!! It may well have to happen again soon!

If this reply breaks our rules please 
cutabvavg
Cousin...brother...uncle

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brother and Brother-in-law

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Fam cock
Figured I'd keep this going.
Sucking my Father in Laws cock { I'll call him X] for the first time was easyer than I thought it would be. I had an Idea he might be Bi or curious. [ found a MMF Video he had while snooping ].
He lived on the water and had a large [2 head] outdoor shower behind the house. Both of us wanted to get cleaned up and hit it at the same time. We both were in jeans and Tee shirts With some nervious tension we just both walked in.
At first he was shocked that my nipples are pierced [ he had never seen them before.] He stripped first , uumm nice cock, not a lot of hair. I turned to face him and stripped to. While he was staring at my Hairless Pierced [frenum] cock and balls his cock went up. He was shy but did not cover. My cock went full hard too. So I gambled and just reached for his cock and stroked it. His first words were something like [ Wife name] and you must have some wild sex life.
I said you'd be suprised. He took my cock made hot comments about the piercing and being hairless. I just went to my knees and took his cock in my mouth. Fukin wow It tasted and felt so good. I licked, sucked and rubbed it all over my face. Loved the fact that he now knew his Son in law is a cock sucker. I didn't want to take it out of my mouth. He pulled me up and went to his knees. Damn this was pure lust. I asked him to pull on my nipple rings. he did just hard enough. I knew he got some pre-cum. Told him I needed more of his cock. We switched, he held my held gentiley and began to fuck my mouth. In and out it went full length. I slurped , sucked and licked.
He warned me he was going to cum. { note: while i love sucking cock, very, very few ever came in my mouth]. I held him tightly and sucked like a whore. I wanted the same cum that made my wife. Felt the first spurt, then let it shoot all over my face. Said "UUUMMM daddy"
Yes he sucked me to a great cum as well. After when talking we decided that while it would stay a secret , we would do this again.
Oh boy did we ever. I told him I CDed, so the next time I should up with a body shaved, Thong type panties, stockings, garter-belt, painted toe nails and small weights on my nipple rings. after stripping i put on whore red lips stick.He went wild called me dirty names as i worshiped his cock.
All true
Side note Before i was married i went to a gay nude beach with a then GFs father.

cookman
Interesting post. I had my cousin and tow of his buddies. I irst caught them having a wank, as a result they forced me to suck their cocks. took to it like a duck to water
did it for three summers in a row was great

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brother in Law and still suck his cock when he wants me too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Oh yes, I got caught dressed in a satin gown when I was about 12 by my brother who is three years older than me. I ended up sucking him off so he would keep his mouth shut.

He then jacked me off and I came until my nuts ached.

jerk jerk

13lss
brother, stepdad, uncle, mmm the uncle was hung, but my stepdad was the hottest, just seemed so tabboo

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fam cock sucking is incest. and so hot
3 cousins,2 brothers n law , caught them 69ing and joined in 15 years ago we still suck and fuck . ohmy jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
FAMILY!!
I HAVE FUCKED TWO SISTER-IN-LAWS AND HAVE BEEN SUCKED BY A BROTHER-IN-LAW!!
smile jerk smile jerk smile smile jerk smile smile jerk smile smile jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
MORE
the str8 My sister and I have been fucking from me 13 and her 10.
Like I posted else where here My Uncle has a great cock to suck on, sucked him first when I was much younger.
More recently
My nephew LOVES when I lay on the bed face up with his cock right over my mouth so he can mouth fuck me. Love it, all of his smooth cock fits in so nice

Forum Level:
Just getting started
cousin fun
me and my 2 twin cousin would get it on they never sucked each other i would suck them both off mmmmmmmmmmmm that was fun i suck one and the other one would play with my cock and ass

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Doe's a girlfriends father count? He was the first time ever with a guy. smile

Or there was Andrew! Met at college and started getting to know each other better, he loved to call me "his big brother" when we was together intimately. smile

Ooooh I miss my college days! smile

Forum Level:
Just getting started
My uncle and I have been sucking each other for 15 years

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Grand father , brother , uncle... Grand father used to "look after me" sat nites while Mom worked, I presume my Brother and uncle learned from him too.. all fun!

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brother (still) two uncles and my nephew.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Older brother. When we were all pretty young, younger sister, me and brother used to hang out around the house naked. I was too young to think of it as sexual, just felt good. One day, my brother told me about jacking off. Said I should try it. I did but I was not quite ready for that. He asked me to rub his and I did. I remember at the time it felt strange.

When I was a teenager my little sis, a year younger than me, and I were picking on each other as siblings do. We got to wrestling on the floor. She got loose and tried to get away when I reached out to grab her and ended up pulling her pants and panties down below her knees. After she pulled them up she said it would only be fair if I dropped my pants since I saw her, she should be able to see me. I reluctantly said okay and when my pants came down my boner popped out. She giggled and then asked is she could touch it as she had never seen one hard before. She touched it, then wrapped her fingers around it a gave it a couple strokes. I remember she stopped, we looked at each other and our clothes went flying. The whole thing took about 5 minutes and we never spoke of it again.

When I was 18, my brother, about 21 and openly gay, and I were talking one day. The subject of gay sex came up and I asked what it felt like to touch another guys cock. He said why don't you see for yourself. He opened his pants and I reached in. We ended up naked and sucking each other off. It never happened again and we never spoke of it either.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fam
uncle, cousins, friends,. most memorable was uncle at YOUNG age, seemed huge. loved it... thumbup1

Forum Level:
Just getting started
wow
she was like a mother to me until she made me stick MY TONGUE IN IT,and proceeded to fuck my face till she cummed all over ,nasty 2nd mom u think bounce

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Uncle, brother and brother in law.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
I can only wish. My lover and I fantasize were father and son.... .

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Brother and I used to play together when we were young, experimenting and enjoying discovering new things together.
We liked to get naked together and loved the feeling of our hairless skin on each other as we hugged and rubbed in the nude. Our very first experience of skin to skin full body contact.
We loved playing with the others bald cocks, balls and assholes kissing, sucking and probing, enjoying the smell and intimacy of licking each others genitals. Each of us could get the others tiny cock and balls into our mouths at one time, which felt wonderful to do and have done to.
Being older, I was the first to learn to properly masturbate and I loved to do it as my brother watched. It just felt so good to have him keep a close eye on me as I wanked myself off and ejaculated, knowing that all I wanted to do was to cum in front of him. I used to encourage him to hold my smooth balls as I shot my load, so he could feel my sperm being squeezed round my testicles. I was only sad he never fingered my asshole or got round to fucking me for real, as it would have been wonderful to say that my brother took my anal virginity. However, I was particularly satisfied that my brother was the very first to see me masturbate into my own face and mouth as I learned to enjoy the taste of my own cum - something I still enjoy doing to this day.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
sucking fam.
i have sucked my older brother and one of my cousin

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Sucked Brothers Cock
I have on a few occasions sucked my brothers cock! Also had to swallow his cum too.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cousin
My cousin and I sucked and fucked a lot in our teens.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
FAM.FUCK
TWO STEPDAUGHTERS AFTER THEY TURNED 18YO. AT THERE REQUEST AND PROMPTING.STILL DO BOTH ON OCCASION WHEN THEY ARE HORNY AND NEED IT.NO NOT AT SAME TIME BUT THEY DO KNOW I AM DOING THE OTHER.NEVER HAVE DRESSED WITH EITHER BUT HAVE COLLECTED A FEW PANTIES AND SUCH.HAS BEEN OVER 20 YRS. OF FUN AND THEY ARE OPPOSITES IN MOST WAYS BUT BOTH ARE HORNY MOST OF TIME.I FELT GUILTY FOR AWHILE BUT WIFE HAS ISSUES THAT STOPS HER FROM BEING SEXUAL FOR THIS LONG TIME AND THEY FILL THAT VOID AND I AM A SAFE FUCK FOR BOTH FOR VARIOUS REASONS. jerk jerk

Forum Level:
Just getting started
fam
4 male cousins. Sucked and swallowed them several times. Fucked by 2 of them. 1 female cousin, everything sexual including ass fucking her. 2 sister in laws. 1 nephew. Blow jobs from 1 niece. Also sucked off my best friend's dad on several occasions when in my teens. Still a devout closet cock sucker today and LOVE wearing panties all the time! jerk jerk jerk raspberry raspberry

Forum Level:
Just getting started
Cousin
My cousin and I used to blow each other. He dressed too.