Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
NewB??Nudes? - Name Change
Hi you may have noticed we have had a bit of a name change!

Everything works the same way, but you'll need to remember to type in NewBUDNudes.com and change your bookmarks. We'll redirect NewBOYNudes for a period of time, but don't rely on that!

We have also implemented flash videos, and for those that like wmv that format is still available via a link under the flash video player.

Enjoy!

NN

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I hadn't noticed the name change until I saw someone referring to it in a different thread to this... shows how much attention i pay

flash vids is a good move, and giving folks the option of downloading wmv is excellent... that bit makes this site superior in performance to most others, imo.

It might be nice if the flash thumb was selected from a bit further in to the video. Say, 2 secs? Otherwise, anyone who starts their video with a fade-in will have a blank screen as the pre-play flash display.

Youtube let you choose the thumb from a range of thumb options, but then they've got shitloads of money to spend on software, i guess.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Just getting started
I don't like the new video format. Now, there are many of the videos I want to see are "ON HOLD"
which means can not see them. Furthermore this apparently does not allow the option of playing them
in wmv mode or downloading them until that happens.

Knowing from past experience when videos were too large and would be posted after resizing I do not expect any of the "ON HOLD" videos to be available anytime soon. There are large format videos from the past that were never available.

Now with this new format, who knows when they will actually be available. will there be some kind of notice that they are ready or what? After a few days, they are likely to be forgotten unless the poster realizes they have not been seen. Does the poster then have to resubmit the video in a new format?

In short, I think this new format sucks and unless it is fixed by the end of my premium subscription I will be a "previous subscriber".

If this reply breaks our rules please