Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
If I get kicked off NBN....
Now I've raised my complaints against NBN a bit, they might lock me out of my account. If they do, I'll continue posting my pix on Flickr. Same username.

This is just a precautionary post.

If NBN show a vague bit of interest in the site feedback, or deign to look at things like child sex / animal sex threads in the forum, then who knows? They might not kick me off the site at all.

If this thread breaks our rules please 
MoniqueMyers45
I think you're safe Joanna, it will be me and other non paying members that get the boot. I don't really give a rats ass, I post pics at other spots and share with other gurls I've gotten to know.

If this reply breaks our rules please 
...bendme...
kicked off

Don't want to see either of you go.
You BOTH add some life to this site which, at times reverts to being almost boring.

It needs a kick up the jacksie to get rid of some of the bad mouthing and fake pictures, finger pressing, multipiers etc on teh site

DONT ever say good bye from here

c

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

exptqumk1
Banning you would require, you know, taking actual ACTION. I don't see it happening... actually doing things isn't exactly the administration's usual MO.

solarflares
Never say never. They deleted some posts from a thread of mine and I'm fucking furious.
Only a matter of time before I'm kicked-off.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
kicked off site
Joanna, if you go then i go. ^_^

jackstraw666
ineptitude
This thread shows just how disfunctional admin is on this site! Look at the time line! They are a JOKE and I will do what I DAMN well please here...

resolarflares
Surely anyone can understand the frustrations involved in being a moderator on this site of dual-identity.
I joined one month ago with some nice pics and was both excited and scared at the prospect of receiving comments and perhaps support for my foray into an unknown world. I certainly haven't been rejected and I thank all of you for that.
However , a month down the line and I realise that I haven't dressed-up since day 2 on the site - and seem to have lost interest in any overt sexual-expression.

This is not why I joined. It's like someone threw a bucket of cold-water over me.

For a site that has something for everyone - there is an enormous amount of dis-embodied small cocks and close-up bumholes that in my opinion , only belong on an out and out gay-site.
I have listened to and shared the woes of my friends on here - mainly by looking at all pics posted since I joined - every day , and commenting on the ones I like.
This is what has driven me to my present state and I can easily understand how someone like Brenda48CD feels after 1 year of devoting time and thought to her job here - which she takes seriously and does well.
God only knows how Joanna Slinky stands it after 5 years!

Since the Admin side of this site is so lacking - then it's time we , as users , took some sort of control over what we wish our site to be.
The only power moderators have is to delete pics and vids - so now I am urging them all to delete absolutely everything that could belong on a gay-site , and rightly so in my opinion.

But , if anyone is offended by this thread , or the drastic actions we must take - please spare a thought for the poor moderators and myself who have to trawl through hundreds of really distasteful pics and vids , when we could be having fun and supporting others instead - not to mention the resulting loss of arousal that we face every time we log-on , with the consequences of questioning every day just what we are doing here.