Forum - The Sexiest Forum on the net - NewTransNudes

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

View full profile

User not found

This user could not be found. They may have deleted their account.

Heterosexual
Lesbian
Gay
TV / TG / CD
Live Cams
Free photo hosting
view:    desktop  |  mobile
Username:
Password:
remember me?
 Latest:
Help / Support | Settings | View or Edit your profile
Forum Level:
Just getting started
Forum Moderation
Hi,

Today we have put forum moderation live. Click the alert button on any thread or post you think breaks the rules.

We will also over the next few weeks be updating NBN to include things such as the block list and friends.

We are still looking for more members to become moderators of the chatroom and the pics. We do have some but more are always welcome. Please Pm us if you are interested in helping out.

Regards,
NBN Support

If this thread breaks our rules please 
Forum Level:
Active Contributor
We will also over the next few weeks be updating NBN to include things such as the block list and friends.

Yay, cool bounce

If this reply breaks our rules please 
kaye_and_lorna

Support

What support,are you sure that alert button works

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I've often wondered what happens when someone uses the Alert Moderator button in this forum. Photo mods don't have any privileges in the forum or or blogs or chatroom. Well, at least I don't.

Odd thing is, I do have privs for deleting status alerts.

kaye_and_lorna

This site is a waste of time..its a joke

It makes rules that it dosent stick to and dosent seem to care

Id never upgrade on here

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
I can't deny that, for the last FIVE YEARS at least, the accusation that this site made "rules that it dosent stick to and dosent seem to care" is totally true.

But....

I have a definite feeling that things are now changing, at long last. Can I suggest you watch us closely for the next 14 days, and see if things show a big improvement?

solarflares
Dosen't matter if he dosen't

jackstraw666
And now
It's a year later and where are the admins? They still refuse to anser issues put forth by their moderators....they just don't care about the site...pity!

resolarflares
Yep - it's well fucked.
Let's see what tomorrow brings.

jackstraw666
wait
Lets wait another 14 days for the change and then another.....endless insane waiting for the "Change". It will never come unless something major happens, but they would have to pay some attention to even notice that, so it won't change.

Over a week and no responce from admin. I think they all died in the Zombie apocalypse, or maybe stunned by the horse cock incident.

resolarflares
Nothing for it then.
Time to purge the shit off this site.
That's the gay stuff and anything else that doesn't have a girlie reference point.
Delete the fucking lot.

Forum Level:
Just getting started
JoannaSlinky said: I can't deny that, for the last FIVE YEARS at least, the accusation that this site made "rules that it dosent stick to and dosent seem to care" is totally true.

But....

I have a definite feeling that things are now changing, at long last. Can I suggest you watch us closely for the next 14 days, and see if things show a big improvement?

thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown thumbdown

jackstraw666
Well Stated H&B! vomit

Forum Level:
Active Contributor
Carrots are dangled in front of our noses and sometimes they raise the moderators out of their general pessimism... for a while!

And then sometimes there's nothing for it but to do a Red Box campaign. The last one involved yellow circles, though, and some of us carpet-bombed Status over on NN (newbienudes). Here's what it looked like, with our synchronised avatars:

Some of the mods over there were supportive, expressing the hope that NBN would receive some help and attention. Others were hostile and deleted our efforts as if we were dirty intruders interrupting their cosy little party.

---------------------

Joanna (moderator)

louise0007
I love all the girly stuff
To be a real CD you need to understand one.When I am with a real man he treats me like a woman and I love that but, when he is finished his job, he packs his cock up and leaves.
When I am with a girl like me we enjoy every moment.Sure we love to 69 and all the sex just as much but our feminine side is much more important.
We share the love of nylons and heels.
We love to shave and share our juices.We love make-up and love to keep our girly stuff on when we make love.
We love to spend a weekend together and do all the kissy, cuddling and all that wonderfull girly side of us.
Don't get me wrong, I love men and need cock real bad but to be with another CD you need to be one.....
Just an opinion
Louise0007

Regenerate
Me too
Totally agree.
Admirers come into my category of suck/fuck and go.
I've never met one that hasn't seen me as a piece of meat - although there's a couple of guys on this site that are nice and quite different from the usual fuckers.
Spending time with another T-gurl is great - especially when we can go out and hunt for cocks together.
Do we see them as pieces of meat? Um , yes!